– Write high-quality articles, product descriptions, emails, copy for print materials, landing page copy, and other content related to travel
– Translate content from Indonesian to English and vice versa
– Research, pitch, brainstorm, and develop ideas for printing/design-related articles short descriptions, print materials, and other types of content based on benchmarking and SEO keyword research,
– Collaborate with graphic designers to create engaging content that caters to the user’s needs and achieves business goals at the same time
– Write and self-edit content in accordance with Uprint.id’s brand and voice guidelines
– Excellent writing skills in English and Indonesian, paying attention to coherence, structure, grammar, punctuation
– Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Literature, Communications, or any related field is a plus but not a necessity
– At least 1 year of experience as a content writer, copywriter, journalist, or any related role is preferred, but fresh graduates with strong portfolios are welcome to apply
– Strong portfolio in writing, especially in writing blog posts and articles
– Deep knowledge and genuine passion for language
– Strong attention to detail, excellent work ethic, and ability to complete multiple tasks according to strict deadlines
– Ability to adapt writing style, voice, and tone to different types of content and audiences Basic SEO knowledge is a plus
– Content writers must master different writing styles
– Understand their audience. Marketers call it creating a “”buyer persona.””
– Perform keyword research.
– Check out the competition. What successful content are others in your industry sharing?
– Understand how to craft a title that will interest readers.
– Can bring a unique voice, different perspective or new light to an overworked subject
– Know about SEO, HTML, CSS and WordPress.