– Create and develop new printing especially Packaging product according to the company or customer needs by doing research, test, and prototype, then standard validating
– Doing continuous improvement in printing product especially Packaging Area in product categories, material, and method aspects.
– Ensure all the research, testing, and prototyping activities run smoothly by coordinate to other division, especially to ensure the availability of material and tools necessary.
– Prepare and check all the documents and data needed related to the product development activities.
– Working together with other the team member to achieve the work target.
– Min. Diploma in Industrial or Chemical Engineering with Min. GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
– Min. 3 years of working experiences in related field.
– Good understanding in production flow process.
– Strong in work planning and analytical skill.
– Deadline oriented, and innovative.
– Able to change priorities quickly and manage multiple project simultaneously.
– Possess the excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skill, and able to communicate effectively to all level
– Computer literate
– Good adaptability and responses to the rapid changes